Monday, March 26, 2012

"2 Year Dating" Anniversary

It's that time again, when we look back on our relationship and smile because it is so good and we are so blessed! My fiance got me a beautiful gift and also gave me a very sweet card which I will share with you below:

"We've been together a long time now.
We've laughed and cried
and seen each other through
our best and worst
and everything in between.
And today, when I look at you, 
I feel even more love
than I've ever felt before.
We have a history together,
full of shared memories
that keep us close.
You are so much a part of me
and a part of my happiness
that it's impossible to imagine
what life would have been like without you.

You are my partner,
and my love,
and I ask nothing more
than to spend all the rest
of my life with you.
                     - Linda Lee Elrod"

Of course, he had written a personal message but in an effort to maintain (even just a little bit) of privacy, I will only share a line or two of what he has written. Every girl deserves a guy as sweet as mine!

"...I love you with all my heart and soul!... I can't wait to be your husband. I am so blessed that I get to become one with an angel! I am so happy!!! Happy anniversary, my love!"

He makes me feel like I'm floating on air! <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment